Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lin Liren Joining You At Venice From Taiwan, Wanting To Join Blog.

Dear Honor.
 
Hi, I'm Lin Liren (formerly David), a student from your art class at Latrobe College of Arts 2 Years ago, and I have just gotten a place at in the Trip Down To Venice in October, Yay!!
 
I was informed by Bion and Jane via my awesome Big Sister Grace (who came in my place on Saturday, she's so cool) that we as a group are keeping in touch via a blog.
 
If you can help me joing this blog (shame on me, I am still a Facebooker who has never gotten into the blog technology!!) I would be most thankful.
Look forward to seeing you fellas in Venice!!
 
Sincerely Lin Liren.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lin Liren -

    You don't need any help! You have just posted successfully to the blog via your email.
    The blog is intended not so much for communication between us all, as a record of our adventure, BY us all, for anyone back home who may be interested.

    I look forward to seeing you in Venice!

    Travel safely -
    Honor

    ReplyDelete