Wednesday 23 September 2015

A Lesson in Perspective (Jacinta)


Many highlights and thought provoking art viewing, way too many to list here. One special moment after a morning of visual and information overload, was falling into an almost catatonic state in the French Pavilion while drawing and listening to the mediative drone of one of Celeste Boursier-Mougenot's kinetic trees.
http://www.designboom.com/art/celeste-boursier-mougenot-venice-art-biennale-french-pavilion-05-06-2015/

A great lesson in perspective - I'm finally beginning to get it.

An unexpected surprise as I limped back to my apartment. A stunning jellyfish floating down a quiet canal. I think he felt like I did in the French Pavilion, totally chilled.


Sent from my iPadDay three and two mind-blowing days at the Venice Biennale.

No comments:

Post a Comment